- "Want a great value Sunday Stopover in an award winning hotel with Sunday Lunch, B&B and beautiful location? Ta-dah! t.co/NzjwetHOzm"
- "Fab write up of a kid-free #LakeDistrict getaway @BrieryWoodHotel from @DailyMirror - t.co/oe8MT4SPfG #theplacetobe"
- "RT @TireePhotos: Lovely to have another #merewood wedding for 2016 confirm today, such a brilliant venue :) @LDCHotels"
- "March already! This means only two weeks to Mothers Day - have you booked your table for lunch @BrieryWoodHotel yet? t.co/USTThxPuYg"
- "Wish you were golfing now? Why not plan a Lake District #golf break? 3 nights #Cragwood DB&B and golf @WindermereGolf t.co/5CQ5IWnG17"
Your Wedding Ceremony
Our civil ceremony license means you can enjoy the entire day without leaving the comfort of your surroundings.
Briery Wood has a number of stylish rooms available for civil wedding ceremonies. For a truly romantic setting we can also offer you exclusive use of our wedding gazebo, set within our beautifully landscaped gardens.
For further details on civil wedding ceremonies and fees please contact the Superintendent Registrar, County Offices, Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4RQ. Tel: 01539 713566 or 01539 713567. For those who wish to have a church wedding please contact our wedding coordinator who can advise of churches in the local area.
We currently have the following availability for Saturdays in 2014 and 2015. If you are interested in mid-week or Sunday dates please contact us for availability. Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team.
Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team for all enquiries.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us