- "RT @carneandco: Congrats @LDCHotels and the @merewoodteam on being named No1 wedding venue in the NW! Very well deserved."
- "If you love #Merewood - why not also follow the front of house team @merewoodhotel?"
- "We love this time of year - nights are getting lighter and the #daffodils are all starting to appear in our grounds t.co/qEyXEfLj1v"
- "Ah we've just found this lovely photo of the @merewoodhotel team on the @TWIA_Official awards website! t.co/i4cab3Uj9f"
- "Our @merewoodhotel team WON @GuidesForBrides 5* Customer Service award for the entire North West region! *proud face* t.co/GzjuT33BZF"
Your Wedding Ceremony
Our civil ceremony license means you can enjoy the entire day without leaving the comfort of your surroundings.
Briery Wood has a number of stylish rooms available for civil wedding ceremonies. For a truly romantic setting we can also offer you exclusive use of our wedding gazebo, set within our beautifully landscaped gardens.
For further details on civil wedding ceremonies and fees please contact the Superintendent Registrar, County Offices, Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4RQ. Tel: 01539 713566 or 01539 713567. For those who wish to have a church wedding please contact our wedding coordinator who can advise of churches in the local area.
We currently have the following availability for Saturdays in 2014 and 2015. If you are interested in mid-week or Sunday dates please contact us for availability. Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team.
Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team for all enquiries.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us