- "Sunday Special - come to @MerewoodHotel for lunch & B&B - only £71pp - available this week! t.co/NzjwetHOzm"
- "Thanks to @jennaterri for sharing this lovely blog of Rachel & Robin's wedding @MerewoodHotel t.co/yPRuFvdKBx"
- "RT @impact__intl: 50 reasons to attend #Learnfest15: Be treated to world-class food by our chefs in @LDCHotels! t.co/PV2DHKUhHA"
- "Looking for a last minute #LakeDistrict break? Come to Cragwood 23-24 April for 2-nights DBB for just £150pp t.co/L94Q40gxxX"
- "And it's a nice day for a white wedding... lovely views from #Cragwood for our Bride and Groom today! t.co/DaMqiZgx7J"
Your Wedding Ceremony
Our civil ceremony license means you can enjoy the entire day without leaving the comfort of your surroundings.
Briery Wood has a number of stylish rooms available for civil wedding ceremonies. For a truly romantic setting we can also offer you exclusive use of our wedding gazebo, set within our beautifully landscaped gardens.
For further details on civil wedding ceremonies and fees please contact the Superintendent Registrar, County Offices, Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4RQ. Tel: 01539 713566 or 01539 713567. For those who wish to have a church wedding please contact our wedding coordinator who can advise of churches in the local area.
We currently have the following availability for Saturdays in 2015. If you are interested in mid-week, Sunday dates or availability in 2016 or 2017 please contact us. Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team.
Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team for all enquiries.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us