- "RT @sl_carers: Thank you @impact_uk for the meeting and lunch today. Enjoying working with you as your charity of the year."
- "Support local charity @sl_carers with a #FF - or by booking tickets to their gala dinner on 11 Oct @CastleGreenHtl t.co/lO0uS5gPvo"
- "Sunday Lunch at the #Merewood is only £26pp - we have availability for this weekend - why not book today? Call us on 015394 46484"
- "Will Merewood make the 2015 shortlist for Countryside Wedding Venue of the year with @TWIA_Official? Give us a fave if you think we should!"
- "We say VOTE for Ian Ally in the @TrailMagazine UK Mountain Photo Comp (because his son will inherit his old camera!) t.co/r2k5gjujQc"
Your Wedding Ceremony
Our civil ceremony license means you can enjoy the entire day without leaving the comfort of your surroundings.
Briery Wood has a number of stylish rooms available for civil wedding ceremonies. For a truly romantic setting we can also offer you exclusive use of our wedding gazebo, set within our beautifully landscaped gardens.
For further details on civil wedding ceremonies and fees please contact the Superintendent Registrar, County Offices, Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4RQ. Tel: 01539 713566 or 01539 713567. For those who wish to have a church wedding please contact our wedding coordinator who can advise of churches in the local area.
We currently have the following availability for Saturdays in 2014 and 2015. If you are interested in mid-week or Sunday dates please contact us for availability. Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team.
Saturday 8th & 22nd November
Saturday 6th & 27th December
Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team for all enquiries.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us