- "Snap up your £99 weekend break at the #Merewood this Dec/Jan/Feb. Price is per person including Dinner, B&B - t.co/JR0Mrz4bGD"
- "We're voting for local project @Wmere_RePlay in the @peoplesmillions today. Lines are open - find out more here t.co/21CxIx28Uy"
- "Looking for a last minute #LakeDistrict break? Stay @BrieryWoodHotel this Fri/Sat for just £169 p/room incl 1 dinner t.co/5BeFifjupg"
- "RT @vincent_cole: very good night at the cragwood @LDCHotels in the lakes with my lady, managed to grab a couple photos in the morning http…"
- "Champagne in your room on arrival - delicious! All included in our Romantic February break t.co/9chiPqXF5H t.co/IG0yEHF4rz"
Your Wedding Ceremony
Our civil ceremony license means you can enjoy the entire day without leaving the comfort of your surroundings.
Briery Wood has a number of stylish rooms available for civil wedding ceremonies. For a truly romantic setting we can also offer you exclusive use of our wedding gazebo, set within our beautifully landscaped gardens.
For further details on civil wedding ceremonies and fees please contact the Superintendent Registrar, County Offices, Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4RQ. Tel: 01539 713566 or 01539 713567. For those who wish to have a church wedding please contact our wedding coordinator who can advise of churches in the local area.
We currently have the following availability for Saturdays in 2014 and 2015. If you are interested in mid-week or Sunday dates please contact us for availability. Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team.
Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team for all enquiries.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us