- "Looking for a November break? 3 night DB&B with free bottle of wine on the first night at #Cragwood is just £250pp t.co/quUQFodbSG"
- "We have a Halloween wedding booked, I wonder if our B2B has seen @Weddingmagazine's 15 ideas for a Halloween wedding? t.co/wBUwRAtwWD"
- "Did you know that we are on @pinterestUK? Here're some of Kate's Cakes if you need #weddingcake inspiration t.co/qtdhnciq2m"
- "Romantic #Merewood night out: Sat 15 Nov, 4-course dinner, canapes, fizz & live pianist only £39pp! t.co/STyZREoQw1 Please RT"
- "The vibrant colours in our new header image have been brought to you by Andy from @GTD_Impact - we just love the #LakeDistrict in autumn!"
Your Wedding Ceremony
Our civil ceremony license means you can enjoy the entire day without leaving the comfort of your surroundings.
Briery Wood has a number of stylish rooms available for civil wedding ceremonies. For a truly romantic setting we can also offer you exclusive use of our wedding gazebo, set within our beautifully landscaped gardens.
For further details on civil wedding ceremonies and fees please contact the Superintendent Registrar, County Offices, Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4RQ. Tel: 01539 713566 or 01539 713567. For those who wish to have a church wedding please contact our wedding coordinator who can advise of churches in the local area.
We currently have the following availability for Saturdays in 2014 and 2015. If you are interested in mid-week or Sunday dates please contact us for availability. Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team.
Please call us on 015394 33316 or email our team for all enquiries.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us