- "How are fellow walkers getting on with their training for @k2bwalk @WalktheWalk? We've got two teams taking part and it's a long way!"
- "Have you booked anywhere for Mother's Day yet? Check out @BrieryWoodHotel for a fab #LakeDistrict stay or lunch... t.co/rfV7snbFXe"
- "Thanks to @lancashirelife for supporting the 2014 @LakelandCake competition. RT if you know a talented baker! t.co/uDdYbKyaXn"
- "It's back! The @LakelandCake of the Year competition is open for entrants! All proceeds to @AlicesEscapes @Alice_Pyne t.co/uDdYbKyaXn"
Join Our Team
Chef de Partie
Applicant must have a minimum of two years experience and at least 2 rosette standard. The role will require the individual to work in all sections of the kitchen.
- Straight shifts
- 40 hour week plus overtime
- Uniform provided
- Live in is a possibility
How to apply
To apply please address your CV to:
Head Chef - Leon Whitehead
c/o Merewood Country House Hotel
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org