- "RT @Kate_M_85: Drinking wine by an open fire #perfect #wine #lakedistrict #Windermere #merewood #cosy #openfire t.co/aTU7pORkXe"
- "Want a great value Sunday Stopover in an award winning hotel with Sunday Lunch, B&B and beautiful location? Ta-dah! t.co/NzjwetHOzm"
- "Fab write up of a kid-free #LakeDistrict getaway @BrieryWoodHotel from @DailyMirror - t.co/oe8MT4SPfG #theplacetobe"
- "RT @TireePhotos: Lovely to have another #merewood wedding for 2016 confirm today, such a brilliant venue :) @LDCHotels"
- "March already! This means only two weeks to Mothers Day - have you booked your table for lunch @BrieryWoodHotel yet? t.co/USTThxPuYg"
New Year Celebrations
Bring in the New Year in style with a short, yet very special break at Briery Wood House Hotel.
If you tend to feel a bit blue that Christmas is over then don’t worry…Briery Wood’s special New Year package is sure to bring a bit of sparkle back into your festive season. From December 30th to New Year’s Day you will be treated to a scenic lake cruise, a seven course gourmet dinner and plenty of champagne!
After a lie in, join us for New Year's Day brunch before you dust off your walking boots and head out for a walk in the Lake District winter wonderland.
You can download our New Years programme and prices here
Non-residents are welcome to join us for New Year’s Dinner for only £75 per person.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us