- "RT @Djgarymills: Colour coordinated lighting for Bride and Grooms first dance #Cragwood @LDCHotels #djgary #professionaldj t.co/x1nZ…"
- "RT @carneandco: Busy day working on branding for presentation this evening #bringiton #ilovedesign #concarne t.co/XV5DvDnfcA"
- "Fancy a two-night B&B stay, for two people with one dinner thrown in for just £195 @BrieryWoodHotel? BOOK NOW! t.co/66I2L6R1S7"
- "RT @AndrewWapleGolf: Brilliant evening at the @CarusGreenGC academy, I ran a clinic explaining the new technology for some of my regulars. …"
- "RT @RELISH_COOKBOOK: @LDCHotels so excited to stay #merewoodcountryhotel tonight. Staff are always a delight. Proud to have this gem in #re…"
Food & Drink
It's in the way ingredients are selected, prepared and combined. The way recipes are tried, refined then tried again. Our highly experienced chefs are on hand to talk through your ideas and provide mouth-watering inspiration as you plan the menu for your big day.
Using only the best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients our wedding breakfast menus give you a taste of just some of the dishes on offer – from simple classics to contemporary combinations.
No day would be complete without a celebratory tipple – whether it’s a glass of Pimms on arrival, a flute of champagne to toast the happy couple or a glass of the finest malt whiskey as the night winds down. We also have an impressive wine list to complement your wedding breakfast.
As the evening celebrations get underway, why not treat your guests to a ‘midnight snack’ of fine cheeses and Port, or for something a little out of the ordinary - mini fish and chips!
Your Wedding Cake
With many years’ experience baking and decorating beautiful wedding cakes our very own in-house wedding cake designer will work with you to produce a unique creation as individual as your wedding day itself.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us