- "The @Independent liked our #Cragwood Wild Swimming package with @headtohills - do you? t.co/WVFIpYOduW"
- "Book now for our fabulous #AfternoonTea @MerewoodHotel - just £25 for 2 or £45 for 4! t.co/kL3BDVYfcx t.co/7FyEEnJAEH"
- "Our tickets have arrived! Who else is really looking forward to seeing @eltonjohndotcom in the Lakes?! t.co/1OHJNr2Wnv"
- "We still have a couple of rooms available for the @Great_Swim - please contact @BrieryWoodHotel to book t.co/YojjQqLl0u"
- "If you're looking for a #LastMinute Lake District break check out @MerewoodHotel's 3-4-2 offer t.co/BHdX2lP65m #Windermere"
£500 for your civil/church wedding
Discounted rates for wedding guests
We are pleased to offer wedding guests the following discounts off our normal tariff rates:
- £5 per person per night off the tariff price on a one-night stay
- £10 per person per night off the tariff price on a two-night stay
- £15 per person per night off the tariff price on a three-night stay
- £10 per child under 14 sharing with parents (on a B&B basis)
- Cots for children up to two years old are free of charge.
Rooms requested and not filled will be charged for.
Terms & Conditions
All bookings must be confirmed in writing at time of booking with a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £1,000.
We strongly recommend that you take out private wedding insurance to ensure that you meet our cancellation terms in the unlikely event that you need to cancel or transfer your booking.
In the event of cancellation:
20-28 weeks - 25% of the estimated bill
9-20 weeks - 50% of the estimated bill
8 weeks or less - 100% of the estimated bill
All arrangements are to be finalised 21 days prior to the wedding date. We are unable to cater for less than the number of guests confirmed. The balance of the account is to be settled one calendar month after the wedding day.
Smoking is not permitted within the hotels.
Guests are not permitted to consume alcohol on the premises not supplied by the hotel.
Damage to hotel property
The hotel reserves the right to charge full room tariff should the room be unsuitable to re-sell. Any damages to the rooms will be charged for.
Fireworks and Sky Lanterns
For environmental and heath and safety reasons our hotels are not permitted to hold firework displays or release sky lanterns.
- Food & Drink
- Contact Us