- "#Christmas is just around the corner & #ChristmasIsForSharing so why not buy our #giftvoucher t.co/OmNV3hnkej #christmasgifts"
- "We are hosting a #wedding fayre in January, if any suppliers would like to join us please get in contact! @thewedcommunity @about2behitched"
- "We had a fantastic #wedding fair yesterday, looking forward to our next one in January! #BrideToBe #weddingplanning"
- "Thank you to all our suppliers, Bride & Grooms who joined us yesterday, @Djgarymills @a_family_affair @aquahairbowness @chrishurst007 & more"
- "Our #wedding fair is in full swing, see our #weddingbreakfast set up & sample some of chef's delights t.co/nYo7xFVovs"
£500 for your civil/church wedding
Rooms and accommodation
We are pleased to offer your wedding guests the following special rates. Please note the prices shown below are per room, per night on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
Summer season (April - September)
Winter season (October - March)
- Wedding parties are requested to take all 23 of our rooms
- Single occupancy rooms are charged at £15 less per night than the rates above
Terms & Conditions
All bookings must be confirmed in writing at time of booking with a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £1,000.
We strongly recommend that you take out private wedding insurance to ensure that you meet our cancellation terms in the unlikely event that you need to cancel or transfer your booking.
In the event of cancellation:
20-28 weeks - 25% of the estimated bill
9-20 weeks - 50% of the estimated bill
8 weeks or less - 100% of the estimated bill
All arrangements are to be finalised 21 days prior to the wedding date. We are unable to cater for less than the number of guests confirmed. The balance of the account is to be settled one calendar month after the wedding day.
Smoking is not permitted within the hotels.
Guests are not permitted to consume alcohol on the premises not supplied by the hotel.
Damage to hotel property
The hotel reserves the right to charge full room tariff should the room be unsuitable to re-sell. Any damages to the rooms will be charged for.
Fireworks and Sky Lanterns
For environmental and heath and safety reasons our hotels are not permitted to hold firework displays or release sky lanterns.
- Food & Drink
- Gift Vouchers
- Contact Us