Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of entry
1. The ‘Name the Calves’ competition prize is to win a one night midweek stay (Sunday - Thursday) for two adults at the Merewood Country House Hotel. Dinner, Bed & Breakfast are included, but travel and any additional spend (including drinks) are not included. The stay may be taken any date between 13th October 2013 to 30th April 2014, subject to availability (excluding Valentine’s Day, Christmas and New Year and bank holidays). The prize cannot be claimed against an existing booking.
2. The prize is subject to availability and must be booked by 1st February 2014 and taken by the date provided within point 1 above.
3. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
4. Any extra costs incurred are not included within the prize.
5. To enter the ‘Name the Calves’ competition, entrants must fully complete and submit an original entry form.
6. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 1st October 2013.
7. No liability or responsibility will be accepted for ensuring submitted entries are received by Lake District Country House Hotels Group.
8. The prize will be awarded to the entrant whose names for the calves are chosen by our CEO. These are his Highland Cattle and his decision is final. The winner will be notified by email no later than 11th October 2013.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.