- "RT @carneandco: Congrats @LDCHotels and the @merewoodteam on being named No1 wedding venue in the NW! Very well deserved."
- "If you love #Merewood - why not also follow the front of house team @merewoodhotel?"
- "We love this time of year - nights are getting lighter and the #daffodils are all starting to appear in our grounds t.co/qEyXEfLj1v"
- "Ah we've just found this lovely photo of the @merewoodhotel team on the @TWIA_Official awards website! t.co/i4cab3Uj9f"
- "Our @merewoodhotel team WON @GuidesForBrides 5* Customer Service award for the entire North West region! *proud face* t.co/GzjuT33BZF"
Food & Drink
It's in the way ingredients are selected, prepared and combined. The way recipes are tried, refined then tried again. Our highly experienced chefs can provide mouth-watering inspiration as you plan the menu for your big day.
Using only the best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients our wedding breakfast menus give you a taste of just some of the dishes on offer – from simple classics to contemporary combinations.
No day would be complete without a celebratory tipple – whether it’s a glass of Pimms on arrival, a flute of champagne to toast the happy couple or a glass of the finest malt whiskey as the night winds down. We also have an impressive wine list to complement your wedding breakfast.
As the evening celebrations get underway, why not treat your guests to fine cheeses and Port, or for something a little different - mini fish and chips!
Please download our Wedding Menus. You will find lots of ideas and the relevant prices for your wedding breakfast, evening reception and celebratory drinks on here.
Your Wedding Cake
With over 15 years’ experience our own in house cake designer Kate Sumison expertly designs, bakes and decorates beautiful wedding cakes.
Kate works closely with you in order to create a cake that reflects your tastes, style, colours and themes for the wedding day. We recommend a consultation with Kate who can use her creativity to interpret your wishes. Consultations can be in person at Cragwood but don't worry if you can't make a special trip to the lakes just call us on 015394 88177 or email us.
For more information about Kate's Wedding Cakes please click here. Her delicious cakes range from traditional to contemporary, and classically elegant to fun and funky. The only limit is your imagination.
- Food & Drink
- Gift Vouchers
- Contact Us