- "RT @HanCharity: Thank you to the lovely Alex for donating one of your wonderful massages to our charity raffle t.co/H9DC00hnWa http:…"
- "There's still time to vote in the County Brides competition - t.co/nK6yLLA5o2 Who are you voting for?! #VoteCragwood #VoteMerewood"
- "This sneaky bit of #wisteria is in full bloom under a porch at #Cragwood - the rest of the tree is still bare... t.co/hJczS7is9i"
- "Check out our June #golf breaks - only £250pp for 3 nights DB&B at #Cragwood and 2 rounds of golf @WindermereGolf t.co/KQ3sCn9R9b"
- "We absolutely LOVE @davidstanbury's blog of Gemma & Dan's wonderful wedding at #Merewood - please take a look... t.co/tgG85NuHG9"
Welcome in the New Year at Merewood!
Bring in the new year in style with a short yet very special break at Merewood Country House Hotel in the heart of the Lake District, overlooking Lake Windermere.
If you tend to feel a bit blue that Christmas is over then don’t worry…Merewood’s special New Year package is sure to bring a bit of sparkle back into your festive season. From December 30th to New Year’s Day you will be treated to a scenic lake cruise, a five course Hogmanay dinner, live music and plenty of champagne!
New Year's Day starts with our famous five-course Victorian breakfast which will give you a good reason to dust off your walking boots and head out for a walk in the Lake District winter wonderland.
New Year celebrations
Monday 30th December 2013 - Wednesday 1st January 2014
Download our New Year programme here
New Year's Eve (non-residents)
If it is just a night out you are looking for then come and join us for the big night only. Our champage reception, five course Hogmanay dinner, entertainment and dancing is available for just £89 per person!
Start 2014 with a bit of fun and frivolity, relaxation and indulgence. To book please EMAIL or CALL US TODAY on 015394 46484.