- "Book a 3-night DBB break with wine on the first night at #Cragwood this November - only £250pp t.co/quUQFp3ZgS"
- "We're HIRING at #Merewood - Please RT, we're looking for Senior Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie and Kitchen Porter. t.co/QPgxsFDFwO"
- "Weekend break offer at #Merewood this Dec/Jan/Feb - please share, weekend breaks at Merewood are precious and few! t.co/JR0Mrz4bGD"
- "Want a 3 night break but only want to pay for 2 nights? Then check out this fab offer at #Cragwood in Jan/Feb 2015... t.co/KbGa2GLTxk"
- "Welcome the New Year in the Lake District with a great break @BrieryWoodHotel - t.co/vLslm3OagT"
When you make a request to view Merewood for the first time, we will arrange for a member of our team to welcome you into the house and show you around. This initial meeting will take about 15 minutes, allowing you time to see the rooms and to help you visualise your wedding. We can suggest how the various rooms can be used and of course, we will be happy to answer any general questions that you have. More detailed information about our terms and conditions and prices etc can be found in our wedding brochure.
If you decide to hold your wedding at Merewood, we will then arrange a further date for you to meet with your Wedding Co-ordinatior to discuss all your plans. We understand that preparing for a wedding is an exciting and busy time and because your wedding is unique, we will be there throughout, offering you all the time and support you need to realise even the smallest of details.
Please note: Merewood is an exclusive venue, which means that on wedding days, or during other functions when we are also closed to the public, there is strictly is no access to either the house or grounds. To avoid disappointment, please contact us first to arrange a suitable time to visit.
- Food & Drink
- Gift Vouchers
- Contact Us