- "Its a very calm sunset this evening looking over Lake Windermere. #sunset #LakeDistrict t.co/Bpe5uzFlCd"
- "Our resident teddy bear, Mulberry is all ready for Easter this weekend! Wishing you all a very Happy Easter… t.co/DR5seyRk94"
- "Stuck for things to do this weekend?! Why not take a gorgeous walk of our grounds followed by a relaxing drink by the fire #eastersunday"
- "If you haven't seen already, here's Robert making his favourite #cocktail, a #Cosmopolitan: t.co/pEwBG4ste3 #Yum #LakeDistrict"
- "Just over a week until our Festival of Gin. Come along and listen to @jamesbellsax live! Call now: 015394 46484 t.co/4QkpmCVokf"
Merewood are proud to be a dog friendly hotel - our four legged friends are just as important to us as out two legged guests.
As a house guest you are welcome to stay in all our bedrooms. On arrival you will find a lwater bowl, some scrummy biscuit treats to munch and a juicy bone to chew.
Being in the Lake District there are walks galore to choose from - whether you enjoy a stroll on the lake shore or prefer a more energetic romp up the fells, you won't be disappointed.
There is a one-off payment of £20 for our furry friends.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Just a small note - we kindly ask you to refrain from allowing your four legged friend on any of the hotel bedding, as unfortunately you will be charged £40, which will cover the cost of the necessary cleaning.