- "If you haven't seen already, here's Robert making his favourite #cocktail, a #Cosmopolitan: t.co/pEwBG4ste3 #Yum #LakeDistrict"
- "Just over a week until our Festival of Gin. Come along and listen to @jamesbellsax live! Call now: 015394 46484 t.co/4QkpmCVokf"
- "Into the single figures! Try our 60 House Gins and learn all about Gin from the experts, Sunday 18th September t.co/NL4BJip3Ny"
- "Only 10 days to go now! Call on 015394 46484 for tickets... t.co/7UIGea6Sky"
- "Not long now until the #FestivalOfGin feat. @GinBedrock @BrockmansGin @LakesDistillery @langtonsgin @Trevethangin t.co/jXQIy5XXSp"
Merewood are proud to be a dog friendly hotel - our four legged friends are just as important to us as out two legged guests.
As a house guest you are welcome to stay in all our bedrooms. On arrival you will find a lovely soft cosy blanket for you to lay on, a water bowl, some scrummy biscuit treats to munch and a juicy bone to chew.
Being in the Lake District there are walks galore to choose from - whether you enjoy a stroll on the lake shore or prefer a more energetic romp up the fells, you won't be disappointed.
There is a one-off payment of £20 for our furry friends.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Just a small note - we kindly ask you to refrain from allowing your four legged friend on any of the hotel bedding, as unfortunately you will be charged £40, which will cover the cost of the necessary cleaning.