- "Our 3 for 2 offer runs at #Cragwood until the end of March - don't delay, get booked in today! t.co/GSQHbdeho9"
- "Want to stop overnight @merewoodhotel for just £45? You can! Book in for Sunday Lunch and then kick back and relax! t.co/NzjwetHOzm"
- "RT @taylorphoto: The team at The Merewood Country House Hotel t.co/GEWvcuH6tn"
- "RT @InSouthLakes: The Merewood Country House Hotel (@LDCHotels) in #Windermere has been named the top wedding venue in the North West http:…"
- ""Don't Go Breaking My Heart" and book somewhere else to stay for your #EltonJohn weekend t.co/1OHJNqLkYV"
It is no secret that Cragwood is a dog friendly hotel. We know that your dog is more than a pet, they are part of the family and so why would you want to leave them at home while you enjoy a short break? Many of our most regular guests can’t wait to check in and explore our 20 acres of private gardens, unexplored woodlands and perhaps even take a dip from our jetty into Lake Windermere… and of course their owners are welcome too!
Your dogs stay
We have a small charge of £20.00 for your dogs stay. Your dog is welcome in any of our bedrooms and lounges, excluding the dining room for health and safety reasons, which we are sure you will understand.
If you do wish for your dog to join you on your stay with us, we ask that you bring all of their own bedding and blankets or cage to help them feel at home.
We kindly ask you to refrain from allowing your dog on any of the hotel bedding, as unfortunately you will be charged an additional £40.00 to cover the cost of the necessary cleaning.
To book your next stay at the Cragwood, simply get on the dog and bone and give us a call today!
- Food & Drink
- Gift Vouchers
- Contact Us